Provider communication becomes expeditious, electronic and eco-friendly
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) is pleased to announce its new “green” provider notification process. In going “green,” OHCA will offer providers the option of three sources of communication instead of the paper letter process. These options are:
- E-Mail Notification. Provider letters will be sent directly to the provider’s e-mail address.
- Web Alerts. A website banner on the OHCA secure site will notify providers of newly posted letters and include a link to the letters.
Providers: Please verify or update your contact information by logging in to the OHCA secure site and following these instructions:
- Select “update provider file."
- Verify your information; make corrections or changes as allowed.
- Click the “submit” button.