OHCA Policies and Rules

Search Entire Policy
OHCA Policies and Rules Main Page

317:40-7-11.Stabilization Services
[Revised 06-25-09]
Stabilization Services are ongoing support services needed to maintain a member in an integrated competitive employment site. Stabilization Services are provided for up to two years per job. Stabilization Services continue until the next Plan of Care following the end of two years of Stabilization Services.
(1) Stabilization Services are provided when the job coach intervention time required at the job site is 20% or less of the member's total work hours for four consecutive weeks or when the member moved from Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) services.
(A) If, after the member moves to Stabilization, the Team determines that support is needed above 20% for longer than two weeks, the Team may revise the member's Plan of Care to reflect the need for Job Coaching Services.
(B) A member receiving services from DRS moves to services funded by DDSD upon completion of the Job Stabilization milestone. The employment provider agency submits the request for transfer of funding during the Job Stabilization milestone as described in the DRS Supported Employment contract.
(2) Stabilization Services must:
(A) identify the supports needed, including development of natural supports;
(B) specify, in a measurable manner, the services to be provided.
(3) Reimbursement for Stabilization Services is based upon the number of hours the member is employed at a rate of minimum wage or above.
(4) If the member needs job coach services after the expiration of Stabilization Services, Employment Training Specialist Services may be authorized for the hours necessary to provide direct support to the member or consultation to the employer as described in outcomes and methods in the Individual Plan.

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.