OHCA Policies and Rules

Search Entire Policy
OHCA Policies and Rules Main Page

317:30-5-675.Eligible providers
[Revised 9-01-00]
(a) Eligible speech and hearing providers must be either state licensed speech/language pathologists or state licensed audiologists who:
(1) hold a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech and Hearing Association; or
(2) have completed the equivalent educational requirements and work experience necessary for the certificate; or
(3) have completed the academic program and are acquiring supervised work experience to qualify for the certificate.
(b) All eligible providers of speech and hearing services must have entered into a contract with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority to perform speech and hearing services.

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.