ADvantage Waiver Program
The ADvantage waiver program is for the frail elderly and adults with physical disabilities age 21 and over who do not have mental retardation or a cognitive impairment.
||Adult Day Health
|Transitional Case Management
||Personal Care in Adult Day Health
|Advantage Personal Care
||Therapy in Adults Day Health
||Home Delivered Meals
|Skilled Nursing – Home Health Setting
||NF extended Respite (8 + hrs)
|RN Assessment Evaluation
||In-home Respite (2-7 hrs)
||In-Home Extended Respite ( 8+ hrs)
||Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
ADvantage Waiver eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the ADvantage waiver program, a person must:
- Must qualify financially for SoonerCare
- Be 65 years of age or be a disabled adult as determined by the Social Security Administration
- Be determined to meet the Nursing Facility institutional level of care by nursing staff of Aging Services Division.
- Not have a diagnosis of mental retardation or have a cognitive impairment.
- Reside in his or her own home or family member's home.
- Have needs that can be safely met with waiver services and family or community supports.