OHCA Care Management is dedicated to encouraging compliance and good health to our members with a diagnosis of hemophilia and their families. We are available to provide education and support with ongoing Care Management outreach.
Care Management Outreach Program:
- Contact by Care Management nurse to every member with a diagnosis of hemophilia.
- Provide ongoing education and support to our members and their families.
- Encourage prompt treatment of bleeds.
- Encourage completion and submission of bleed/treatment logs.
- Available ongoing access to OHCA Care Management.
Resources and Other Links:
New Updates - Monthly Postings
- Bleeding log reminders - Please submit to your provider monthly.
- The Oklahoma Hemophilia Foundation, http://www.okhemophilia.org, has an updated calendar with upcoming events.
- Care Management toll free number 1-877-252-6002 SoonerCare Behavioral Health line 1-800-652-2010