Third Party Liability Liens 


Should you require the Oklahoma Health Care Authority’s endorsement on a settlement draft, please submit a completed Approval to Endorse Settlement Draft form via facsimile to (405) 530-3444. If the form meets the OHCA attorney's approval, it will be signed and returned to you, giving you permission to endorse on behalf of the OHCA.